A day at the ocean park is more than enough to cover the whole area, well specific areas that we wanted to go. My bro decided to ditch because he thought it was a waste of money. In fact he's just scared of heights haha. Sorry. Well I ride all the scary-blood lurching-thriller rides because I love it. Unfortunately I sat alone because my family was just too scared. The rides there are amazing! You might mistaken the Ocean Park is just like sea animals and the sea stuff but it's a total carnival that only opens in the month of December. I recommend you guys to totally go. But I might add a tip that there would be a long que waiting for you if you want to ride the rides. Heh.
Christmas present!
So cute :x
So much construction going on, the air is polluted ahh.
Misty morning.
Tim Ho Wan: Best dim sum place in Hong Kong, no doubt.
Yummyy
What I have on my desk. Pringles were good man.
Starfish.
Forgive me for the lousy pics.
Jellyfish doing their thing.
L.E.D lights making it look like they have special powers to change color hahahaha
Some fish is there, trust me.
Stingray
Anchovies eating...stuff.
Remora shark
Crab.
They look like underwater spider crabs :D
"Yeahhhh I'm swimmin."
Got to see a panda ftft!
I rode on this. Amazing. I cried. HAHAHA!
Oooh guys, let me tell you. This is the seats to watch dolphins and seals performing their act. Little did we know that the show was only a duration of 20 minutes, we waited for like an hour plus. After that we bailed cuz bah...the actor's name/host was Aqua. Hahaa and it wasn't really that good. The dolphins always had to go back hiding! I like the seal alot though!
After the cable car back down, we reached at Old Hong Kong.
A cute snowman stuffed in a cupcake, won at the carnival :)
No comments:
Post a Comment