Oh wow, sorry for the late last post for my day in Hong Kong. Man, let me tell you how glad I am that I could finally be back home in Malaysia. There is really no other place better than home. As I said before, it is really polluted there. People can't stop smoking! And there is never a silent moment, funny thing is that when I was on the subway train stations, I see people using the whatsapp speaker to talk rather than calling the person itself. Saving money I guess hahah! Yes, it is a really good experience there but I prefer it here duh :)
Here are some pictures!
#ootd
Cars like Audi', Bentley, Mercedes can only be seen in the roads of Hong Kong. $.$
At Soho, this dude here was playing Christmas jazz songs with his saxophone with his buddy there in front of the barber hair salon, they attracted alot of attention but that didn't stop them from keeping the christmas mood up haahhaa.
My dad had his shoe shine here at the street, it looked brand new!
Had my last dinner here at Yung Kee Restaurant, which is known as the top 15 restaurants in the world, p.s the only Chinese restaurant. We tried their specialty, which was roasted goose? Pretty good actually. But we had to wait for awhile, hunger pangs were attacking me omg.
The list of awards they got were printed inside the menu, I just took a picture of one page..they had three.
Oh yeah.
Burberry looked really fancy that night.
The picture says it all man. The clothes there (Abercrombie & Fitch) were really nice but expensive! First off, my dad wanted to buy a shirt from there and this outlet, the only one in Hong Kong, had four floors! Top two for women, and ground and lower ground were for men. Frangances were sold too and they smelled so good! So uhm *ahem* lucky me there was that male model there, the only one unfortunately haha! Got this polaroid picture. Hm, yeah he is hot but I think one of the workers there looked even better :o hahaha.
2AM performed on Christmas Eve, the roads were all blocked and we could only see them through the projector but they were really performing live there but only selected fans, V.I.P.S could see them on stage.
Chilling at the bar in my hotel, "Pierside."
Noob.
It's actually just sprite but the bartender put red pink coloring inside to make it look pretty.
High-tops from H&M, I love them man.
Tried this lovely sweater on and bought it!
At the 1801 Heritage, expensive shopping outlets there. And surprisingly alot of Philipino maids there, no kidding.
Cool thing about the cooked food there, beer is served in bowls.
Asahi beer.
Hot lemon tea.
#ootd
Macaroons that are delish, McCafe had the peppermint mocha drink :') in heaven. @ The Airport.
No comments:
Post a Comment