Hello! It wasn't much for today. We went for a lot of sight-seeing and practically as tourists in a foreign country, we would always explore and find the best hot spots in town. So one of them, agenda of the day, was the Australia Dairy Co. I don't really know why the restaurant is called like that but mainly cuz they serve western breakfast. Simple but really nice. My mom wasn't really all that impressed so I think it was just my appetite. There's this saying where if you're appetite grows, the tastier the food gets. Haha, I was cold too! Hm, early in the morning there's a huge que already. Worth the wait!
Awesome western breakfast that took us ages to get in to.
Australia Dairy Co.
The streets. So many incomplete construction omg.
You see on the left side of the picture? "Mannings" is actually our "Guardian" store back in Malaysia.
In the subway train, our main mode of transportation.
Totally forgot what this place was called, vaguely I think it was "Grand View Garden."
A really really beautiful place.
The sun hurt my eyes.
Temples with golden Buddha statues, so excited!
Water lilies.
Ohmmm...
The clouds are clearer there, every cloud has a silver lining.
The pier.
My hotel room.
Letter of my duration.
Receipts.
The hotel that I'm staying in.
Brewing some tea :)
Lesson learnt: Take it easy.
Relax ma feet.
Maroon-painted nails.
No comments:
Post a Comment