Tuesday, 30 December 2014

Starting all over.

Well from the title above, it's clear that I want to make a change for myself. Definitely for the better, the year of 2014 has been amazing. Especially for the month of December, I worked my ass off for this. Indeed I have gotten my letter of acceptance for Nutrition and Dietetics ! I'm so goddamn happy and excited. I actually can't wait for it to start but my intake starts in bloody August.

I know right.

August is like eight months away. It certainly won't be much of a vacation for me because it's actually the period for me to be mentally prepared, physically fit and be stronger than ever. I have gotta learn to speak more fluently in mandarin, maybe learn new languages, get to know dialects. get fit, lose weight nada nuff. Help around more. Get a job. All those priorities first. Currently playing Lyonn - Dancing Machine. It's so soothing. I love listening to music. So so so much.

By the way, I deleted all my previous posts because to me, it's just filled with so much regret. I don't know, I certainly just don't appreciate what had happened in the past. I just don't like it at all. Like my facebook, instagram and twitter. I just wanna delete them all. The feeling to be better than yesterday is getting to me. I know that inside of me there's someone trying to come out to reach my vision. 




Just yesterday night, I flew back from Bangkok. Thank God for the safe flight back home.
There have been too many unfortunate accidents and I'm grateful that I'm not in one of those. May prayers and hopes go to those families with the loss. Sigh. We really have to appreciate the time spent with out families and friends. We would never know the last time it would be to see them.

So yeah, I will get there. Thanks year 2014 for being the most f-ed, unforgettable year ever.
I have made amazing friends, learnt that the basics are important, study methods and society.
Looking forward to new experiences and more.

No comments:

Post a Comment