Wednesday, 31 December 2014

Off to Bangkok!

Heyyy! This would be my third trip to Thailand. It's a real free and easy sort of vacation. Stayed there for a duration of 4 days 3 nights. First stay was in the Novotel Pratunam Hotel. Nothing much has changed ahhaa, I love staying in this hotel because it was super convenient. Located in the heart of the city with the very well known Biggest Wholesale Shopping mall ( located right below actually ) 

I shopped tonnes. 

I'm super grateful that my greedy green eyes have averted from looking at instagram online shopping because shopping in Bangkok is way way more worth it. Like friggin cheap. What is life. That kinda thing. There wasn't much special designs or interesting pieces. It was kinda simple and plain. Every outlet shop I went to, had the exact same thing as the next one. There isn't much use to comparing the prices of the piece you want with the next shop because it's still the same. 

It's a wholesale price, can't bargain for cheaper. Duh.
Let's move on.


Flying with Malaysia Airlines, window seat yay

The Platinum Mall has two zones if I'm not mistaken. There's the one located right below the hotel which is zone 2 and the other one on the farther side is zone 1. Day 1 we completed Zone 1. It was intense, tiring and busy. It was on Christmas Eve after all hahaah. The mall has 7 floors altogether and my sister, mom and I decided to neglect the ground floor because it looked kinda crap. No offense. So after shopping for a whole day there, my dad and I decided to have some drink at our hotel bar. 

Not forgetting, we had chicken rice nearby the hotel. It's a very well known place for their specialty. Locals all around know the place and strongly recommended this to foreigners. It was alright. I found their meat a little bit too dry and they had condiments like dark soya sauce to put all over your rice. To my dismay, they did not serve chili at all. So it was kinda funny. 

The chicken soup was delicious man omg !



Here are some pics ahah.



So yeah, that's all for now. Enjoy !

No comments:

Post a Comment