It's been a while since I have blogged. I don't know what kept me away for so long. I really want to but I guess I didn't have the mood for it. Now watching Transformers: Dark of the Moon. Rosie Huntington is really pretty! Envy of all Victoria Secret's models. This is really random but I like the Instagram app the most. So much pictures to view and observe. I pretty much procrastinate my time using that app. Twitter is getting boring lately. Everyone is busy and getting on with their lives. Here I am just at home. Not that I'm complaining.
Luckily for me, I have the access to download the lecture notes online but I'm not even sure myself if it is the correct one. One semester six months. There's dang a lot to study. So looks like I would have to cover as much as I can. My driving on the other hand is alright. GDI. Nothing I can do. I'm alone at home with the telly switched on with the part-time maid cleaning my house. Sister is in college, mom is out doing her hair and my dad is working.
I really dislike breakouts. Acne. Pimples. Dry skin. Well that is the condition of my skin right now, especially since it the time on the month. Sigh. I have skipped three days of the calendar workout already. Nothing I can do LOL. I have tried but my body isn't working. I try to eat clean now since it's 80% diet and 20% fitness. Lately, I have been posting a lot of videos and they have been helpful.
I try to be as informative as I can. I just need to be better. I feel as if I do still suck, like a loser.
Hmm, just this last Monday, my friends Kessh and Felice came over and surprised me at my house. God, I cried. Hahaha, it was just really good to see them and we went to the Curve, had lunch and tried Dip N' Dip for the first time. I honestly would not go back there, it's not to my fancy. Besides, we hung out at Borders for a lil' while and bought myself a novel " The Ghost Bride." I am only page 19 so nothing much I can say. I like how the story goes so far.
That is about it. Nothing much to update about. I have been getting a lot of invites to hang but I don't have the initiative. And I just know that I can't. I'm busy. But like at home. Helping out and stuff. Maybe if I arrange my time properly then it would be better. I just want to be fit, healthy...main goal right now ahahah. Since I have time for my degree. Alright.
No comments:
Post a Comment