Of course it would be definitely nice to be found first. Sorry, that's not me. I don't really reply texts that are pointless. Like, there's nothing else to talk about, useless to continue on with the conversation. Or maybe I'm just not that cooperative in making conversation. Lol. Sounds boring to be me. Everyone is different. Although I'm like this, I'm thankful to have friends who understand that I'm like this. Wooh. I know I'm not the only one heh.
These past few days I have been busy I guess, helping around the house most of the time. Spending more time with parents. Yesterday I have officially got down to the real business which I am ready to take the challenge on. I don't know how it will go but I'm hoping for the best. I think I look...immature or erm shy? Strangers perceive me to be inexperienced which well I am. But I think I can do better. I'll have to try. And I don't give up easily. No.
I really don't want judge anyone by the outside means of it but if it bothers you so much and it's really none of your business, why do you care so much? Let people be. You gotta accept the fact people are different. Their mindsets, thinking and attitude. It's known that you can't change everyone to be exactly like you right? Maybe I can say this because I have literally burned all the bridges. No regrets, just lessons learnt.
I'm pretty content with my life right now. I have time. At the same time not so much, I am about to start working, preparing for exams, driving around more, meet new people, discovering all types of new music, spending forever more time with my family, read more books, gain more knowledge, exercise, get fit and eat clean. I guess ( I'm sure that ) I am on the right track. Always count your blessings, appreciate everything around you and love your loved ones. Ciao!
No comments:
Post a Comment