Sunday, 11 January 2015

Woots

It's been a long productive day! This morning I went to my university and surprisingly, it wasn't as major like last year. It has been exactly a year since I have studied in IMU. Besides, everything has been settled for my degree today so that's great! Except for the fact that I completely forgot to hand in my documents and my health check. I hope they still have the record, cuz I'm lazy like that. Hmm, managed to see Felicity today! She looked great as per usual ahhaha! After that, my family and I headed to the Hilton KL hotel for my celebratory lunch buffet dinner! The salmon and sushi there is to die for omg! Ate a lot and it was good. So good until we didn't even eat dinner today yea. Worked out and it was awesome. That's about it. Short post idc. Goodnight.

No comments:

Post a Comment