![]() |
| Attire: Unizep Shoes: Bangkok |
Kinda want to avoid what happened after I got home. The same shit literally happened again. I wish I could say you are the weak one. But I can't because I broke down to tears first. Screw it. I already know better. Later that night, my family and I watched Taken 3. It's a really good movie, Liam Neeson's voice is so damn cool. I will always remember him as Obi Wan Kenobi. Hahaha, well so I drove again and to One Utama with my younger sister. It was better.
I don't know what I'm feeling right now. I have been just laying around, waking up late, exercising at home, doing chores and stuff. All that. I bloody wish I could start degree in February. But with this break I could improve on more important things. Like my relationship with my family, my mandarin oral, getting fit, gaining more knowledge on Nutrition and Dietetics ( my god ) , earn some money. So many things yea I know. Some of my friends have already taken up a part-time job. Hmm, this Sunday I will be going back to university to register and pay my first semester fees.
It's obvious that I pretty much keep things happening in my life open, I don't want to have any secrets or like reveal every single thing I know. I just need to let it out. It doesn't matter whether you're listening or even you bother. I have reached a point where I don't care at all. I may be vain, selfish and prude by saying this, but if your life depends on the number of followers or likes or how many friends you have, your life is pretty damn miserable. Of course I wouldn't like it if I didn't receive any response. We have become people who are like the weather, affected by our environment, atmosphere and surroundings. Like damn son.

No comments:
Post a Comment