This has been one of the most eye-opening presentations I have ever watched. Probably the first time I have been sparked by such passion by the pits of my heart. Got this inspiration by some of the vegan Instagram users. Thank you so much. I have taken up this journey where there will be many obstacles, however, I am willing to try my best. Even higher than my best if I could. I really want to do this. I do not know how long I would practice this plant-based diet. However, I will just go with the flow. My body has responded in such that my hormones are raging. Like the time of the month has been so on point. ( Usually, when pimples or zits pop out, the time of the month is here.) With that saying, the video that I have posted below has motivated me even more to pursue this kind of uncommon lifestyle.
It has been fairly around two weeks since I have been vegan. Strictly vegan. It is not about the temptations. Not about the desire. It is all about discipline. Control. My family does not get it. My mom tries though, dad thinks I'm easily influenced. That's not the case. I'm following my heart. This is what I have been trying to find. Once again, I'm not to such extremist level. Just being open minded. Why not share knowledge that people do not know or are not even aware of what they are even consuming. Those animals, are too, living things who have the desire to live, just like us humans. #animalrights #compassionateliving ( using hashtags to reason )
Let's just put this simply. You put a strawberry under your nose, what do you smell? A strawberry. You put a dog under your nose, what do you smell? A dog. Next, you cut a strawberry in to half, you get two-halves of a strawberry. You cut a dog into half, you get blood, guts and decomposed flesh. How much of a difference is it? The difference, is that, you don't hear the screams of the strawberry but you do of the dog. It is cruel. It has been awhile, that the news of some of the China population has been consuming dog meat. Horrible. Inhuman. Sick, maybe? Everyone was literally shocked about this. Our culture has always taught us that, dogs are pets. You can rare and play with them.
How is this any different from a pig? Almost everyone would perceive, pigs to be a source of food. While the dog, a pet. They are both animals. Both have the same number of eyes, legs, ears, nose however appearance wise would be different. Therefore, I bring up culture differences. Here in Malaysia, we have a few sources of protein, processed meat wise. Mainly the chicken, beef, fish and pork. To China, consuming dog meat is like a daily kind of meal to them. This is why we should just change our perception on veganism. In this world, we have human rights. Why can't animals have their rights too? You can say, oh that's because, no one ain't got time for that. Think about it.
For an example, you see someone using a baseball bat to wack the heck out of a dog, what would you do? Call the police or stop the guy right? Would you do the same if it were a pig? If you literally had to think about this question. You're really oblivious. Yes, you would! Imagine if the guy was hitting your own child, lol. But like seriously, so much shit is happening out there right now. Anything could happen. Therefore, just proving my point, resting my case, animals have their own rights.
I have yet to research, find out more information on this vegan journey. I am more than happy to blog. I do feel happier and most importantly healthier being vegan. My energy level has skyrocketed and am more hungry since my daily intake is mainly just grains, vegetables and fruits. Am at a cafe right now which is called "Closer Kitchen and Espresso Lab" with my brother. It is really quite happening if you get what I mean haha. It has a great service, really friendly staff and the tea here is good. Loving the interior design of this place, especially the bulbs. Shall read on "Vegan for Dummies." Ciao!
No comments:
Post a Comment