It is definitely tempting. Like so tempting. Everyday now, the internet and tech we have has been used to it's maximum advantage. It is really much more convenient to shop online and have the package delivered straight to your home. To me, the cons of shopping online would be that the sizes and probably the material? I can't seem to trust it. Because pictures can be so deceiving. Recently, I have purchased some makeup from Hermo.my which is a reliable website where you can buy makeup, skin care products and more. There was a sale for Revlon and since I'm not a major fan of makeup, I purchased a revlon ultimate suede colorstay in the shade of #055 Iconic. It's great. No problems with that, it looks really similar to my actual lip color so woots. The next product that I have gotten is actually a BB cream in the lightest shade they had. As I opened the parcel, the packaging of the product was so old and had a see through container sort of package. It seemed that the cream was all cracked up. Since I'm like inexperienced, I just poured it. On my hand. It was greasy af. The consistency of it was gross. Uhm, after that, I just threw it away. Lol. Little did I know, I am supposed to shake it before I use it. Oh well. Ten bucks gone.
The first time that I actually shopped something online was when I purchased skinny mint teatox. No problems on that. Am definitely tempted to buy more because they work, and they taste so good. Their promotions are great but I still find them a lil too pricey. ( Or maybe I am just cheapskate ) Talking bout working out, god, I'm the worst. Completely stopped. I really rather much just chill with the time I have left. Hehe, next purchase I have gotten was from Zalora. Had a RM50 voucher off thanks to my dad, so I have gotten a long sleeved top which I am really pleased because the material is great. The next one I got was three pairs of leggings. I kinda regret getting those now though. It was totally last minute shopping. Talking bout Zalora, I just bought a dress too. Because I had a RM40 off voucher because of the bank's survey. So why not. Save more money! I'm kinda excited for this dress cuz I really like the straps. It's sort of the trend right now, so yeah. I'm just blabbering a ton of crap.
No comments:
Post a Comment