Forget all that moodiness, I need to lighten up. Just yesterday night, my friends and I celebrated Xhion's birthday at BurgerLab @ Taman OUG which is surprisingly nearby my university. Around 8 minutes drive. I have to say, the vegetarian burger is really good. At first, I was kinda surprised of the price labelled on it but it was well worth it. My appetite was the best seasoning to the burger. Would totally come back for it. I didn't really enjoy the fries though. It tasted weird. I'd stick to McD fries. I am glad I went. I wouldn't really say I had an awesome time but I needed it. Because it felt good and right. Looking forward to more times of going out and making memories.
Thursday, 3 December 2015
2faded
My mind is so packed. Packed with useless information and memories that I should not even remember. I totally don't need this right now. Truthfully, I am disappointed with myself for having expectations and hopes. Expectations and hopes that I did not even raise to another level. Simply because I can prepare myself for what is to come. Outside, I want to prove that I am stronger than this transient feeling but as I enter my room. This wave of emotions just come crashing down to me. As I hit my bed, all I can feel is loneliness. I drift off to sleep. Few hours later, I wake up with my throat dry as ever. Thinking about all the things I should have done. Do not mistaken this for regret. I am just really lost. Time is my best friend for now. My therapy.
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)

No comments:
Post a Comment