Wednesday, 11 November 2015

-


The 1975 is the bomb.

It is about to rain at my area. Listening to The Neighborhood right now. It is a productive day because I woke up to workout, even though it was a moderate one and completed my statistics revision! Nearly half-way there to finish my organic chemistry though. My mind was really feeling it this morning. I was thinking of all the changes I need to make. Like an upgrade you know? To my left, there is this drugstore bought hair dye in the color of dark brown. I am seriously considering it tonight but I don't know. I think I talk too much. Hm, at least everything is on track. Honestly, I am so fickle minded when it comes to petty things. I need to take it easy. I feel so anxious and on edge now, it's frustrating. 

It's the 11th November ( stating the obvious ) , which is my brother's birthday! My family and I celebrated it yesterday at a restaurant in Sungai Buloh. It was lovely. He turned 22! Just knowing that he is 22, I would be 20 years old in a few months. Shucks. Teenage phase is completely over. No regrets though. So tonight, I need to finish up Human Biology and General Chemistry. I am so excited for next Tuesday because I would be going on a field trip to one of the private hospitals in Malaysia. Hhehehe. Unfortunately, I don't really post much pictures here but I wish I did because it is so nice to look back on them. To me, there are still a lot of room for improvement. I'm getting there on my own. 

No comments:

Post a Comment