I took an hour nap this late afternoon after I showered. I couldn't take any more online lectures even though they're really bright and interesting. Forget about baking cookies too because my mood just got caught off. Back to my nap, I just fell into deep sleep. When I woke up, my first thought came to you. I miss you or rather the times we had. But right after that, I pushed that thought away and focused on what was on my screen. Education. Knowledge is power. What I know is that nobody would care if you're damn sad so do whatever that makes you happy. Writing on this blog makes me happy. Listening to new songs makes me happy. Understanding and being able to apply what I have learnt makes me happy. Eating healthily makes me happy. There are just too many things to list out. Once you have written down the countless blessings, you automatically feel this warmness in your beating heart. Sometimes, all you gotta do is take a deep breath and believe that everything that is happening to you right now is meant to happen. God has set a beautiful path for you and that the heavens above has a plan for you. Be thankful and take a moment to slow down.
Okay. Got totally sidetracked but I don't regret typing all of those out. What I really wanted to say was that I don't like looking back at my past. I have had a horrible one and it's long gone. To be honest, I hated it. And somehow acknowledging it gives me this sense of power that I got over that. Anything else that stands in my way as if it's a barrier between the things I want, I'll get over that. Not saying that ohh yea I've been through worse but I, know better now. Like I can't believe I went through all of that. Just by looking back on the pictures. On Facebook especially. I can't get over the fact that, that girl was me. I'm so glad that I got that wake-up call. It's not over yet because my goals are still high. Achievable. Motivation. Determination. Yeah, got all of that. I just don't have the time. Gotta focus on my studies first! Besides, I just had a really lovely conversation with my friends. Really love them both. Gotta get back to Human Bio now, ciao!
No comments:
Post a Comment