Wednesday, 30 December 2015

Thursday Best

Since it is the last day till the New Years, I'll make a bucketlist. Or a checklist of my goals. Any other kind of list. Unfortunately I didn't get any peaceful sleep. And this morning I woke up worried as hell. I'm so frustrated and disappointed at the same time. Shouldn't you have known better? However, instead of speaking of others, I need to work on myself. No one is perfect and I plan to be better. Haih. Please help me in guiding myself and others who I care about. I'm in bed right now, but I kinda wanna snoop downstairs, but I'm scared. Scared of don't know what but asdfghjkl safety is the most important part. Okay. Moving on. Uhm, well actually I heard that the more you tell people about you goals, the more likely you are to not achieve it. But writing here feels personal enough to me even though everyone can read it. Maybe it might inspire you too? I think it's always a good idea to write down your goals. And one day, you will be able to look back and say hey I DID IT!! The most amazing feeling I promise.


The List
- Maintaining my standard of grades 
- Achieve that level of fitness; physically and mentally
- Read more books as to gain insight/knowledge
- Travel with my friends
- Pierce my ears
- Get a job
- Spend more time with family
- Get more professional at filming videos

I can't think of anything else. I'm scared I'm missing the most important parts. Am I suppose to list down on the bills I have yet to pay or some kind of debt? Lol omg. Overthinking a lil. Okay, main thing first, my End of Semester exams (EOS) and English entrance exam. Then a job. No more spending money on trifle things. To say that I'm addicted to online shopping is true. Haih. It is convenient though. But no more!!! That's three exclamation marks there! Imma be a snoopy now. Wish me luck. Hope you all have a Happy New Years!!! :)

No comments:

Post a Comment