Sunday, 6 December 2015

Convinced


I learn that things or matters from the past should just stay there. If it was such a coincidence that it came back to your future. It simply meant that you did not learn your lesson. I'm not saying that I regret completely. I guess I just have to learn every experience the hard way. Maybe I was trying to hard to be perfect or reach that level of satisfaction. Little did I know, as I was building my walls, I thought I could give it a shot. Give chances. Take risks. Be adventurous. But, I broke everything down again. Sometimes, I feel so sad that I just want to feel numb. I'd play all the songs that are so mainstream. I would avoid all the places would remind me of those. I admit it hurts so much but it's okay. Because pain is temporary. Instead of giving others so much, I just need some extra love on myself. Talking about love, I have not been giving love to my body. I have been eating so much junk, sweets and coffee. Ugh. Right now, I actually have to revise Principles of Human Nutrition and Professionalism in N&D. 

In fact, I wanted to write a post yesterday but my friends needed me. Two of my best friends. It wasn't such a good night and I could feel my heart breaking listening to them about their stories. My voiced cracked a little even. No one deserves to be hurt. It is the most disappointing thing you could ever do to someone. I'm not saying that you can avoid it because it is inevitable. You just gotta be strong and have faith. And I'm convinced that nothing is gonna change. Time has got a way to take back everything I thought we had. I believe that this experience is one way of God telling me that there is someone else for me. You were just another lesson in my life. I thank you, even if you're not listening. 

No comments:

Post a Comment