Monday, 14 December 2015

Sum up.

In the midst of editing my academic essay which is due in four more days, I feel totally incomplete not writing here. It's so weird that this is my form of therapy. Most of the time I would just let it go or not let it get to me. These past few days has been alright. I'm almost there if I really believe. At the same time, my feelings are so confusing. One point I'm like yea okay. Another is like total sadness. Moving on, I seriously need to catch up on my revision and silly assignments.

First night, I baked cookies! They're totally gluten free cuz I used oat flour. Literally pulverized the rolled oats and instant oats together into fine flour. Reason because I didn't have any. Turned out pretty good according to my friends. To me, I thought it was hard but after a day, it became chewy! I might make it again some day since I have some more chocolate chips. After that, I revised for my test "Professionalism in N & D." Oh man. It was the worst test results of my life. Totally did not expect it to be that way. Hey, I revised and it's just that the answers were totally indirect. Thankfully I was not the only who felt this way. To be honest, my results isn't that bad, it's just over the fence/borderline.


HEHU. Peanut butter oatmeal chocolate chip cookies; the order is probably wrong. Oops.

Second night, I had class. So off I drove to university. Even though it was just a few days ago, I can't even remember what I had for my meals. Which is quite sad. Lol. Food is big part of my life so I gotta list it out here. All I know is that when it came to night, it was one of the best nights of my life. I literally leveled up. Had laughs. Made new friends. Loved the company I was with. This experience is indescribably good. I can't wait for more. On a smaller foot note, whiskey tastes like stone to me. Like freaking hot pebbles to my lips. I would say, my description is on point. I have also come to realize no matter what age you are, there will always be a fun kid inside you. That we all are the same. Kinda depends on your maturity level though. Guess this is some sort of sign. That night, I watched them play slenderman, hilarious. Slept pretty well considering it was up till 3AM. I so totally leveled up.

Third night, surprisingly I was fine when I woke up. Of course, I didn't expect to be so high or whatever. Bro on the other hand was the opposite. It was really funny though ahahah. Had fish head noodle soup for brunch and some Mango Magic juice from Juice Works. In the future, I would stick with green juice. Green juice tastes more flavorful and diluted you know what I mean? Not a huge fan of smoothies either. Zzzz, after a while, I went to Paradigm to gym with two of my besties! The class was freaking intense I died. I wanted to die on the floor. But I can't. That awkward moment when you're the newbie and everyone around you knew the routine better than you did. That awkward moment when you are using weights that you never tried before. That awkward moment where everyone around you is sweating like crazy and you're not. That awkward moment where there is no break time. With that being said, I enjoyed it. My thighs are still cramped. I can barely walk down the stairs. Don't think I'll be looking forward to the next one. It's not my style. I guess this means my level of fitness is just less than moderate. But it works for me! Ha.


Just a small note that I wanted to post here. Last year, I stayed in Vista Komanwel B, which was right opposite my university which I still study there today. I gained a lot of weight. I had chubby meat everywhere. I was not happy and confident with myself at all. What was really funny that I thought I was like the hottest girl in the planet aahahaha. Sorry. I had take-a-way for my meals, especially rice and curry all the time. Toast every night whenever I was hungry. Now I look back at those times, I would feel so horrible. I guess this year I learnt to love myself more. Exercise, diet, and major lifestyle changes got me to where I am today. Without some people's help, I don't think I would have made it today. My actual body weight goal is actually 45kg. But I am happy to have achieved this weight printed on this sheet. It says here that I'm underweight so I guess I gotta eat more? I plan to go for a blood test too since I'm "vegan." Gotta know how much I lack you know.


After gyming, hung out with Yenz who is my dearest bestest friend in the whole wide world like I love her so much <3 hehehehehe. Starbucks of course. It was cold there man. Finished my field visit report there and got distracted a little. I wish I could have spent more time with her and my other bestie, Mei. I guess it was really bad timing. We're all so caught up with work and for me, I don't think I have the skills on time management. Had a hot mocha peppermint drink there. It was pretty damn good since it's been a while since I had coffee. Boy, did it make me diuretic. Lol. TMI? Maybe I don't care. Sigh. Missing those times already. Everywhere I go I would see promotions of Christmas specials, decorations and music but I still don't feel it. Usually I would love this time of the year but things have changed. After finishing my assignment, I had dinner with my bro. Some good ol' porridge time. Unfortunately I wasn't feeling well so had to go to bed early. 

Fourth night, I did my chores. Basically the first thing I would have to do is open all doors and curtains so the lighting would shine in. Collect the newspaper thrown to the front porch. Feed my beautiful koi fishies. They get so antsy when they see me since they're hungry all the time. I note that you gotta observe your pets man. I just realized how big they were. And so cute. Hehehehe, moving on, to praying. Cleaning the house. Washing the clothes. Bringing in the dried cutlery from the night before. Other usual stuff. It feels pretty good actually managing to do this all by yourself. I still gotta be more independent when it comes to cooking though. After that, I think I went online to buy a set of shampoo and conditioner. An eye mask to help with my dark eye circles too. I seriously hope it helps. I have been sleeping so much earlier nowadays. I get tired easily hmhm. If I remember clearly, I changed my bed sheets too and fell a bit flu-ish. Tada. 

Fifth night, went to a shopping alone. Sounds so emo-like but I heard it is good to spend time alone. I tried to "spend" time alone but it felt so boring. I wasn't really up for it cuz my legs were still cramping and not feeling well. But I got to take my own time. Went there because I really needed to trim my brows. Forget trim. Thread my brows man. Oh my god. It hurt. I thought I was bleeding all over the place hahaha. What was really funny was that the woman kept saying sorry because I was like ouch and she said a lot of hair. A lot.Of. Hair. Hahahaha. Such unruly unkept brows. It was all well worth it in the end though. The place is called Beautique by glitters, located near Isetan there. Had to wait quite a while because there was this woman who wanted to thread her whole face. It was really scary watching that because the lady who did it for me did it in speed lightning. Like holy cow. Got hungry too so I had pad thai and mango salad. Uh like yassssss.  



Forgive my spelling. HEHU. See the difference from the picture above and this.  
I think my arch is a lil too high. Maybe I'm not used to it yet. 

That is all. Pretty good ayy. The next experience I have to try is to pierce my ears. Lol, I'm so lame. Kk, gotta go finish my work now. Ciao!

No comments:

Post a Comment