Monday, 28 December 2015
River Full of Liquor
You deserve more than the lover you chose. I do. Getting a little emotional now cuz I went through some of my letters from last time. There's a difference between someone who would do anything to keep you and who just wants you. I don't even know what I'm saying, I think I got it wrong. I know it's not good to compare especially when it comes to relationships. However, this time I have learnt. I may have learnt a few lessons but this feeling that I have is a barrier between letting go and hoping. It's really hard to convince yourself that it is truly over because deep down there is that small spark of hope. Hopeless nothing. It's getting harder to pretend that I'm alright. But I know I will be fine as time goes by.
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)
No comments:
Post a Comment