Monday, 15 February 2016

Sick


I think I needed this view. Even though I'm so ill right now. I have been sick for the past three days? Down with a terrible sore throat and sinus. Now a cough came up today, thankfully I have medicine at home thanks to my mom. Herbal tea and lots of water to hydrate myself too. I can't remember the last time I got sick but yea, I'm glad it's during my semester break. Here I am talking and ranting. My first semester results will be out tomorrow oh my. If I'm being really honest I'm worried bout two subjects. Mainly stats and human nutrition. Just thinking bout it makes me want to put a fist into my mouth.

This semester break has been quite alright. I recall very clearly. Right after my exams, went shopping with Jess at Sunway Pyramid and I just flew to Krabi, Thailand. Then, got back here, safe and sound. Attended a farewell party for my dear friend Des :'( I really hope to see her soon. It just feels so damn different when you're talking bullcrap with different people. What the hell right. I don't know. Maybe it's just me that's changing. Forget that. Don't know how I got the energy but yesterday I went shopping with my mom at Sunway Pyramid, even though I was just there with my friend, I bought so much stuff. Mainly it's all tops, but thank goodness. I really didn't have anything to wear. This means I would have to throw/donate my other stuff out. I don't mind because it will be in a better place with a more appreciative owner.

Honestly speaking, I felt a lot of things that has happened around me. Or maybe it's my feelings that have changed. I have to thank this someone who made me hope again. I really don't want to overthink so much bout this even though I know the truth. It's hard to accept it. And I'm not ready to. However, thank you. Maybe it's about time, to.

No comments:

Post a Comment