Thursday, 11 February 2016

All Days +

This trip basically was more on to the chill side as my family and I have traveled to many previously. Went to the beaches, snorkeled, build sandcastles and all those fun stuff. I miss going on those kind of adventure trekking feels like the "flying fox" and uhm bungee jumping? I just really like to be adventurous and to be able to try new things. Talking bout chill, my bro and I went to get a massage while my family went to get their hair done or something like that. Since it took them some time, we stopped by this cafe to get a drink. Main purpose was to get internet connection cuz without it, we would be lost lol. I got their signature frappe which was so freaking sweet. Bruh got an americano, cold and sour. Sour. Not bitter. 


Much later that day, we had the most luxurious seafood platter lol. I think that night our stomachs were gonna explode. No regrets. Thank God I had a brother and sister to finish this lol.


Following back on my previous post, I made it to the top!!!! With my dad! Hehehehhe.





It was the last day of my stay here, so my sibs and I went to beach to catch the sunset. It was really calming and sweet. Pictures taken with my phone Xperia Z5. That is all. There is actually so much more to the pictures here but I got lazy. Some things are best kept to yourself.







No comments:

Post a Comment