Saturday, 12 March 2016

Late night blues + Sam Smith

I don't know how to describe this feeling of hollowness. It's not that major, I just feel like I'm done. And maybe this is a sign that my time of the month is around the corner, since pimples are popping out on my forehead. Eating a lot of the granola didn't help either. This year, I feel so unbelievably shot down. What am I really doing with my life? I'm wasting time, procrastinating. Using it with nonsense. Spending it with matters that would not add up in my life. Never mind, I don't know. I'm 20. But I still don't know who I am, or what I really want. I mean I do have these goals and achievements that I have yet to score but I'm not feeling it. Not feeling it at all. It's so frustrating how I am easily affected by all these challenges and heartache. I wish I was stronger mentally. Goodnight.

No comments:

Post a Comment