Tuesday, 8 March 2016

Pink Tint

I think there are certain standards that we should set for ourselves. We evolve around trends. Instagram isn't really important but I feel like using a pink tint/hue every time I upload a picture. It's kinda fun. Lol. Just got back home from dinner with my fam. It has been a pretty good week? Done alot of things that I wanted to and finally got back to my exercise routine. I gotta admit, it's so much tougher now since I have been out of practice and training. Baked vegan cinnamon rolls and a chocolate cake! Both approved by my family so yea, I don't think anyone else otherwise could taste the difference between a baked good with dairy products and one without. Lately, I have been lazing and chilling around the house alot, watching YouTube videos, movies and reading PDF books online. Listening to music, writing and downloading music? I would say I have gotten real lazy at blogging. So much for my to do list. Sometimes, it's best to keep your thoughts to yourself. Leave a little mystery somehow? This is the reason why I don't get some girls who post TMI online. But I seriously dgaf. Happy days ahead to all of you!

No comments:

Post a Comment