Wednesday, 9 March 2016

Celery Man + Cowspiracy

I can't begin to tell you or anyone for that matter how tired I am of listening to my playlist on Spotify. Somehow all of these sounds and latest remixes don't seem to catch my attention anymore. Since then, I reactivated my account on Sound Cloud, not that I deleted it but damn. It's so good. I am especially inspired by this YouTuber named Kicki Yang. She is the definition of cool. She has all these talents and beauty from within. Not only that, but also not having a care in the world of what people think of her. That's really cool to me because I find it hard not to give a shit. Heh, she is vegan as well. From last year about the end of July, up till now, I haven't really accomplished or even maintained a perfect plant based diet. People from YouTube have taught me so much especially on veganism, how to cook it and lots of designing to be discovered. And that keeps me kinda motivated. 

In fact, Essena O' Neil, was the person who inspired me to go vegan. She was the main reason why I chose to transition however, she chose to go on her own, disappearing from social media and deleting her following accounts. I really don't know how she is doing right now but ,wow, I have finally watched the documentary "Cowspiracy" which shows us about our environment and ecosystem. Basically, a discovery by this particular person who was so determined to find out on why the Earth was so depleted and dying and why no one was doing anything bout it. He especially found that many organizations were not as supportive of his research because when he had interviewed them, none of them gave him the answer he was looking for. In short, the leading and main cause of greenhouse gases is due to agriculture. To be honest, it would be a whole lot better if you could give yourself some time to watch this informative documentary. Totally worth your time I would say. 

No comments:

Post a Comment