I tried. Well, up to now, everything is falling into place. It's the month of April already. Crazy shit fast. If I were to compare to what I did last year, I'm just stunned. I know I'm better than this. I have realized that I stopped caring. That I don't really have a care about the world except for my family and I. Here I am, saying that I am absolutely grateful for my supportive and caring family. Each and everyone member of my family have influenced and shaped me to the person who I am today. Not forgetting about the people who have deeply hurt me. All in all, what is important is that I have learnt my lesson and choose to be happy. I stopped being positive and loving to myself because I felt that I was doing everything wrong. Thankfully, time has a part to do.
First thing first, currently I am working full-time as an assistant educator in Krisaliz Kindergarten. My own kindergarten! I feel extremely blessed to be offered this job, and I was interviewed by Ms.Ng who was my teacher. There were the previous staff as well who has been working there ever since, what really surprised me was that they remembered me. It was because of the way my name was spelled and that I was associated with Simon and Melissa along with my sister. They remembered mom too as a super nice lady. So I have been working there for a week already and it's pretty cool. Relaxed and steady. It's important that you love being around children if not don't even think about signing yourself up for this course.
The outlook and prospects of this course and career is bright. That's why I really am into it. Right. I will be starting my degree course of BA (Hons) Early Years in SEGI College Subang Jaya. Again, I was really attracted to this one because the modules stood out, interesting and straight cut specialized. Not only that, the awarding institution is by University of Greenwich, UK. This course is completely done in Malaysia which would really save a lot of cost for my parents especially when my dad is the breadwinner of the family and my sister would be furthering her studies in Canada soon. So it's pretty great. I have also made a new friend, her name is Nikki Lee and such a super coincidence that she is the same age as my brother and I know her sister as well. It really does feel that the jigsaw puzzle of my life is slowly connecting one by one. I know I will do great in this course.
Last weekend, my family and I except my brother, went to Yellow Brick Road for brunch. My sister's treat! It was quite lovely, had some sweet mash potatoes, avocado mix and two poached eggs on rye bread. Honestly, my first and last time there, I do not understand what the hype is all about. After that, we went to Bangsar Village II, I was with my dad the whole time and I felt comfortable about that. Dad bought a new pair of slippers and socks from Aldo. A little while after that, we had latte at this burger restaurant because it was the only place that allowed smoking lol. We talked about this course and my life. Oh man, I am so glad that we had that talk. I just felt more at ease. So, he had fully paid my course for three years in advance so I would have to do really well. Perseverance and hard work is key. I know I can do this. I will.
I guess my plans for now is to really give it my all. I am 20 years old. By the time I'd graduate is when I am 23 years old but to only get the certificate when I am 24 years old. I know I didn't need to write that out but since I am already here why not. I would work in the kindergarten full time, studying full time. My pay isn't really that high so I was thinking of getting another job, since right now it is all about saving money. I want to be able to travel around the world. Show that I am indeed independent. As of now, I also would have to prepare for my IELTS exam. Minimum band score of 6. This coming Wednesday, I will be going to IMU to see my friends and collect a book from Jess. Settle some financial stuff. Passed my DN books to Ceymone to help me sell it off to juniors.
I want to live that minimal life. I have been getting rid of useless things in my room. I would say it's pretty good. I just need to let go of that attachment of clothes. I do not need shoes. I do not need any more new clothes. Don't even need new lingerie. I have been thinking of investing in skincare. A new moisturizer, lip liner. Uhm yea. Besides that, I just need to be more confident about myself. I keep comparing myself to these instagram girls. Then again, I have been taking a lot more naps instead of working out. Haih. It really is all about saving money right now. I am so practical lol. Baked some chocolate cookies yesterday too! I just need to rebake them to make it more crispy. Should have not rushed it. After this, I am probably gonna make some tea. Then head to bed. I have work tomorrow.
Ciao, I hope after reading this, what I have planned will come true. I am always very thankful for that God listens to my prayers. Thank you for blessing my family and I with the best of health, wealth, safety and happiness at all times. Goodnight.
TOP: Kitschen
SKIRT: Uniqlo
BAG: Bangkok

No comments:
Post a Comment