Saturday, 16 April 2016

New Chapter + Fitness + Dancing Fish @ BSC

Hey, I'm back sooner than I thought I would be, and I guess that's because I wanted to record this experience down. So this would already be my second week of working. I would say so far so good. I have never heard anyone commenting that being a kindergarten teacher is an easy job to do. Every morning, I would wake up with this sense of responsibility and an attitude to adapt as fast as I can in this ever so changing environment. Not one day it is the same. I guess that's what I like and enjoy most of. Not forgetting the children there who play a part too. Yesterday, Nikki and I had to stay back awhile for a short meeting to discuss on the sport's activities. It went well, just had to make some changes. I really wanted an activity that involved water however, the place that were to be set up wouldn't allow it. So boohoo. Nevertheless, they said we helped alot as they were running out of ideas and needed some tweaking of the new ones. It actually made me feel pretty glad that I was able to help out. Moving on to the past week's agenda!

On a super hot Wednesday afternoon, after work, I drove to IMU to pick up an IELTS activity book from Jess. If it weren't for her, I don't think I would have expected the papers to be like this. So far, I have only completed the first exam. There are five more to go and here I am just about to turn 10PM. Just not feeling too good right now actually sigh. A little while after that, found Felice and Vicknesh and drove to New Chapter by Owl's Cafe. I wasn't really too excited about the place as I have seen many pictures of it on instagram. The food did not disappoint though, same same as the owl's cafe. The session was alright. Just catching up on current plans and situations. Mainly bitching about others and prom ahaha. I hope I remember. I honestly do feel that we aren't as tight anymore but I know that we would always try to keep in contact with each other. They didn't really seem as supportive or encouraging in what I am doing but it doesn't matter because it is my life. Not that their opinion really matters, but I guess I thought better.


Besides that, I have also been talking to Yoong recently. I really miss talking to him. I feel sad when he's down because I know he has a soft heart. I hope things would really get better with time and I believe it does! I'm still on the way there to improve and work on myself. Selfishly, I want to be beautiful and to be able to take care of myself. Hah, talking about taking care of myself, I only applied to one cafe which is Olfactory Bulb but they said they didn't need part-time workers at the moment for April but might need an extra pair of hands in May only on the weekends. I could consider that but I would only be able to work in May as my degree commences in June. So I don't think it would be possible for me to juggle two jobs when I am studying. So yeah. Gonna rely on my pay from the kindergarten? Money is so important to me. And that's why I will earn it!!!


OOTD
TOP: FOREVER 21
SKIRT: BANGKOK

I am actually quite surprised by the result of this picture as we only took two LOL. We celebrated Teachers' Day at the Dancing Fish in BSC because my boss wouldn't be around in May. It was kinda awkward at first but in a lil while later, it got a lot better. Depends on who would really want to laugh along and make silly jokes. I'm so grateful for this experience honestly. The food 10/10. Local home-cooked kinda style? I ate way over my limit though. Still, the bosses were very generous with their portions. Soon after, the bunch of us teachers went window shopping at the grocery section. I literally absorbed the ambience of the bread shop. It was so so so so so lovely. Cookies were like an inch thick! Coffee smelt so good there. Muffins freshly baked from the oven. Which inspired me to make my own at home hmph. One of it costs nearly RM7. Insane. But I'm pretty sure they used high quality ingredients, oh well. Bought 3 sticks of butter. Will be baking them chocolate cookies again! :)


Missing out Nikki :(
Once again, thank you so much for letting me be a part of the team. Till then! Goodnight!

No comments:

Post a Comment