Goodness, it has been way too long. To be honest, there have been times where I wanted to put in on paper. But I guess I never really did put in the effort. Nevertheless, it is the last week of the year and I am so glad to be on this path. I am so much happier, and mentally, physically stronger. Knowing that I am able to work towards my goals and certain achievements makes me confident entering the new year. It was my bad to neglect this blog of mine where I usually pour my heart out and rant all those random b.s. But I don't want to do that anymore. I want to be able to really focus on the good energy. Really appreciate everything that I have with my life especially from the support I gain from family and friends. To me, this year was a year of growth, acceptance and reality checks. I am no longer that idiotic selfish girl I was ahhaa. Looking back, like really looking back I must have been such a pain in the ass, not to say that I'm not now, I am a girl after all with some raging hormones but whatever. I guess I can fairly say I have had my share of experience and am able to be independent. In some ways, I have learned to be more mature. Maturity is definitely important. Besides, I have read some motivational life changing books and I have yet to read another four more. This is the first time switching on my laptop after my exams. Goodness. I'm not really that interested in watching shows because I'm so into books I rather much focus on that. Watching Youtube is really entertaining but something bout the content gets me hyped. The content is realistic, real and beautiful. It inspires me to look at life from a different perspective. People there, they taught me how to handle challenges, how to bake, how to be creative, how to revise better, how to improve on my speech and writing skills, how to workout, how to do stuff in general. I still suck in makeup but I guess au natural is the way to go. Moving on to my point, I have never felt more comfortable in my skin. I'm ready for 2017. And the list goes on. I will personally have to write them down. Here I just feel like whoever is reading out there, don't give up. Everything will really get better with time. When life flows, hits you or whatever, just persevere. We are all alive, why not make use of what you've got instead of looking on the bad side? I am just so extremely grateful and blessed. Never once taken that for granted. Love, Jie Xi xx
No comments:
Post a Comment