Tuesday, 27 December 2016
Lala
Looks can be really deceiving. Well, especially when it comes to food cuz yesterday night my parents and I went to try out this thai street food at SS17 and the following morning, all of us had diarrhea lmao. It was that bad. Guess now you can imagine how unhygenic the place is. I didn't realize that it had affected my whole family. No more green curry goodness from there anymore ah well. Mhm, so today was a pretty good day out shopping and filled with laughters. Recently I have watched Rogue One "Star Wars Triology" sorta and just today "Assasin's Creed." Both of it was alright, I really didn't have much expectations but I really enjoyed the action part. Definitely memorable though. So when it came to shopping, I purchased a new pair of flats from Padini because the sole of my heels broke. What nonsense, it was Havaianians! Besides, I also purchased a hoodie from H & M. I'm in love with comfortable long sleeved shirts and jackets. To be honest, I just need a few more tops and then I am good to go. Lately I have also been working out! It makes me so happy. Being able to reach my fitness goals is a source of my happiness. Moreover, I am so grateful to be able to receive a book as a christmas present :) all is well. I love my family and friends so very much. Will continue watching this J-Drama "Proposal Daisakusen" recommended by a friend! Soundcloud is my official stop for dreamworld. I still need to get a new iPad, phone cover as well with some more shopping to do. I will take my mom out more often. I will spend time and support kokobean too. I will help dad out whenever. I failed miserably at getting piercings today as well. Just by looking at the catalogue of the different parts of the ears freaked me out already. Definitely need to....have more courage. That is all.
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)
No comments:
Post a Comment