Sunday, 25 December 2016

Remains

In the year of 2016, I am very fortunate to be in this kindergarten as training was provided. Like outsource kind of training such as CPR and AED basic life support. So here is my super duper stressed face because that is actually my resting face lmao. I don't know why I looked so strict but I guess I was really serious when the instructor guided us throughout. I loved the session and experience. Not only am I more confident about that practice but I have gained extra knowledge on this. It's really really important for me especially. The license however I have yet to receive and it is required to be renewed every two years. So yeah. Cool. 



I named my dummy Marco. Heh.


Legit.


Ending with the big bang <3 :) 


I was honestly very suprised to have received these from my children, I had zero expectations and it was really the thought that counts. Extremely thankful and appreaciated. 


Purchased cruelty-free and vegan makeup from BHCosmetics and Colourpop and Wet & Wild. Now I have no reason to purchase anymore because these are loads. LOL. So worth it too btw. 


The concert setting; this picture lies btw. It looks better when you see it lel. 


Made a new friend, Jasmine! Luvvvvvvv :)


Also did something really spontaneous, like going for a mani pedi w/ Niki


@Bubblegumnail ; they did a fantastic job. Gel nail is superb my gawd


No comments:

Post a Comment