Thursday, 29 December 2016

Throwback

Second last day to the new year. I am thinking of my past resolutions which were pretty much fulfilled. It suddenly struck to me that I am getting older. Next month I will be turning 21 years old. Which is crazy. But I would want to move forward, I have to let go of those bad events in my past. I will welcome the year of 2017 happily. As of now, I'm listening to Taylor Swift because she really gives you all the feels. I plan to scrapbook and read a lil later today. Gym is also on the schedule which reminds me that I have to cancel the membership in February. So much for an investment sigh. At least I now know better, overall, a great experience and showers are great. I guess I would need to work out independantly and consistently like last time. I learned to love running, using weights and give no shits bout anyone around me there. Used to think that strangers would judge how I look but I learned to give zero eye contact. The other point of this gym membership was to meet new people but I never did. Never have I ever joined a class either. It is never too late but meh my problem to begin with. Honestly, I feel that I just gotta maintain. Now I weigh bout 51.3 kg. Body goals are still out of my reach, but I'll progress eventually. I think I need to invest in a new yoga mat. Mine is so dirty gosh. Moving on to something else, I went shopping in OU yesterday. I guess you can say I have spent alot. It's my own money anyway and I am in love with the things I bought! I'm like the Bershka and H & M girl. Cotton on and Forever 21 is just so cheap. Like material and price wise is not worth it. Overall, I have two pairs of new shoes, six long sleeved sweaters/hoodies, a new pair of jeggings plus two of my mom's one, shorts and yeah. It doesn't sound much but damn it cost me quite a bit. I never really thought bout the CNY feel but more towards the investment long term ship. That's all for now. I really really really did consider piercing my ears but I'm a scared lil loser. Bye. 

No comments:

Post a Comment