So what I have learnt from the year of 2016? I learnt that I have to be independent and mature. Time is passing really fast and reality will just knock on you. Maybe last time I have been dreaming way too much. I really have struggled this year, making choices and decisions that will have a huge impact on my life. Especially handling my own savings, time and transport. I believe that my family will continue to support me in whatever I do. Up till now, I also believe that they know what I am capable of and are happy of my progress now. Another lesson was to move the hell on even though it hurts like shit. Heartbreaks and false hopes. I was in that well for awhile but I guess I sucked in my breath for too long to wait any longer. I hope I will get treated right this time. Then again, not hoping and expecting ahah. I continue to grow and develop a sense of autonomy, independence and self-awareness of myself. Throughout these few months, I guess I ventured even harder into fitness and lifestyle diet choices. Funny how pain can challenge your emotions and goals. I have you to thank for that because I have never felt any better. I am so proud of myself getting here on my own. It is all about the mentality right? I learned to appreaciate my family members and friends. Even though I do not spend as much time with them, I know for sure they feel loved by me. It does not even matter whether I looked silly or idiotic but there I am cracking jokes and all. Guess my confidence just got higher. As for education and work, I love it. I am enjoying each moment of it even though it may get a little bit stressful but as long as I work hard, study smart, I am sure I will be able to get to where I want to be. So many more things that I have learned but there wouldn't be a point to list it all out. Anyway, thank you so much for being such an eventful year. Many things have changed and I do not have any regrets. In addition to that, resolutions this year remain unchanged. Sounds dull right but I wish for everyone happiness. To take care of their health and well-being. The best of wealth. Safety at all times. I will continue to work hard in my course and also gain a deeper level of experience in my workplace setting. The main goal is for me to be happy. I want to be able to prove to them that I really can do this. And I have, will. Happy New Year's Eve!
No comments:
Post a Comment