Sunday, 29 January 2017

Chinese New Year

To start my chinese new year break, it all started with a party in kindergarten. I would say it was nice considering it was my first time celebrating this festive occasion with the children. However, they were quite naughty so you could say my energy was drained out. I am happy though to be able to receive my pay early hehe. I really love wearing my new cheongsam as well. So here is a picture of the six year olds. They look cute and innocent mhm. 


Just two days ago, my family and I went down to Lot 10 to have the food in the Japan store by Isetan. Honestly, the food was excellent, very tasty and presentable. Since my dad loves taking pictures, I shall use it here because memories right? Lel. Idc. Experience is everything.




Much awks.


My cute adorable loving fam


*ugh* *yes*




Besides the amazing food, my mom and I went to Shoopen which is a korea shoe store! Love it there and mom purchased a new pair of active wear for me. I am so thankful. I understand that I have to aim higher and work harder for my standard of living. Which means I would need to start work a.s.a.p. Also, the pictures below are what had happened today! I went over to Ceymone's house for the second day of CNY. I absolutely adore her. She's the best and one of a kind. I wish nothing but happiness. Here are some joyful pictures hehe.




*hugs*


Day 2 : "Bershka" girl + Colorpop red lippie "Mama"

No comments:

Post a Comment