I really need to chill. Like calm the eff down. First week of class was normal. It feels pretty much routine. I have the feeling I would get busy pretty soon. My holidays as to sum up was fulfilled. Going back to class makes me feel thankful that I am each step closer to gaining more knowledge and insight on my practice. Not to say that I miss the work but I am eager to learn more. Totally not missing the traffic and long hours in the jam. It took me a single hour just to reach back home, can you imagine my fear to see that my petrol bar is so low? Besides, it has been raining quite heavily. I hope that the notes will be distributed soon on BB. And as for my results, I am a lil anxious to know what they are. I honestly can't believe that it has been a full week since my birthday and those parties and hangouts I went out with. Now I have to go for dinner with my parents pretty soon. Moreover, had my nails done with my mom at Bubble Gum Nail. See you! x

No comments:
Post a Comment