Just yesterday afternoon, I drove myself to an exclusive event held and sponsored by CLEO at Firestation.fit located at Plaza Mont Kiara. To be honest, by judging the place on google, it looked really dodgy. It was an old building after all. However the centre looked so classy and flaired. I was estatic and excited to be joining a class which would give me an entire new experience. Their classes for the day were "Strike" and "Ride." Each was held for about 25 minutes excluding the warm up/ cool down session which were a nice addition really. Here is the whole group picture of it. I was also pleasantly surprised to receive a water bottle, tattoo, lunch box ( almond pate sushi nori roll w/ some salad greens on the side ) as well with a bottle of plain water. The instructors were extremely friendly and motivating. They were nice and personal with us ahaha which I actually find it rare compared to the gym I normally go to. Where I eventually pushed myself to go anyway, definitely feeling the ache tonight and tomorrow. I would have to say though, I absolutely enjoyed the strike class. My hands got so numb and shaky a while after that goodness.
Thank you CLEO x FIRESTATION
Strike class setting
This was located on the wall, cool addition to the club
Ride class setting
There's me, right after the class. This session hurt me more than the previous one.
Made a new lovely friend, Kira! :)
Just some random pictures with my siblings, neighbours and I when I was younger.
My face was showing my disgust of touching cheese.
Meh. A lot of things have changed for sure.









No comments:
Post a Comment