Friday, 13 January 2017

Second week of the year

It has been such a productive and eventful week really. Thank goodness it is Friday! I had a lovely day really. La La land was nice. Salted popcorn is nice. Dinner is nice. Family is excellent <3 anyway, work is as per usual but I carried out some of the lessons. Better learnt on how to manage children's behaviour; one is to not raise your voice because children will not be able to listen to what you're saying because it's too loud. Shadowing does not help either, well for this specific class anyway. I do believe that there are better ways to teach a child if he or she is unable to cope with the question or instruction given. I guess as a practitioner, it is really important to have the creativity and imagination as to put yourself in the child's shoes to their level of understanding. I really do enjoy what I am doing though even if there is more work to do. But it makes it more uplifting, to really really be able to hold the position of an assistant educator teaching the children. Moving on, I have had time to spend time with most of my friends. The past Tuesday, I went down to IMU to chill with Felice and Vicky at the "Go Getter" cafe which had a really nice lunch set. Feeling really blessed to have a friendship like that. We still remain close at heart and are able to share things openly. I truly appreaciate and love that so so so much. Moving on, Wednesday, I hung out with Des. It was cool chill at "Aether" cafe. Just catching up on what we were up to but I guess some things have changed. Oh well. Met up with my mom in OU that day too to have dinner at Pasta Zanmai. I really do love spending time with my mom. She means so much to me. I know very well that she takes good care of me! Bought my cheongsam from TANGS as well, I love it more than the green one because it is so comfy and not tight lel. Thursday, with my best mate Mei at Tsujiri where we had bomb hojicha green tea ice cream. Love it! A lil while after that we went to Texas Chicken for a quick bite. I probably did doubt the size of the wrap but it ended up kinda filling so naise. Friday at work was like having to do CNY decorations and a chill talking session. I also baked some lemon cake for the first time and it was lovely! Yay to new bakes and experiments! I hope that this year I will be able to gain more experience and knowledge as I grow. I never forget that I am blessed and extremely grateful for everything that I have. Loving my life and family each day. 


Vicky and Felice yazzz



Des :D


:D


No comments:

Post a Comment