I absolutely love listening to the Maine. "Some days just taste like lemonade." Oh they used to teach me bout life. Seriously, their lyrics have meanings and are just one of a kind. I don't get how they're so freaking underrated. But better than having them go mainstream right? However, I would love to go to this kind of indie band rock music. It would be so sick and awesome. Even then I would try to put on some cat eyeliner, denim shorts and tank tops with body paint and tatts. That's how far I would go. Anyway, first day of the new year kicked off pretty well. Spent time with mom the whole day at Sunway Pyramid. Just shopping. And man, did I get a plenty, mom and I were on a roll. Like sushi with condiments inside. It was pretty good being able to spend time with her. I know she loves me so much, and all I want to do is make her happy and proud. As well with my dad. It may be too soon to say or promise such things but I really want to take good care of them when I am older (per say now but I can't even take care of myself #gettingthere) but yes. I do. Together we shopped at Asian Avenue, JD, Nose, Daphne and some jewellery shops. Gosh, I love JD's music playlist, it makes me so hyped! Got a pair of Adidas gym shorts for fifty bucks. I am in love oh my. Such a steal I couldn't believe my eyes goodness. Besides, purchased two bags, one of them was for my birthday present. I really can't express my joy ahahha I know I am absolutely blessed and lucky. I am just glad that they weren't sky high baller expensive but just a nice investment! At Guardian, mom and I bought lipbalms. Mine was a minty one and hers was a peach glossy one. During some parts of shopping, we took breaks to chill out and rest our feet. The thing about Sunway Pyramid is that there are tons of walking to do, and especially today there were so many people! First was McD and the next was Home Kopitiam. It was so good to be able to chill there. I am very lucky to have this mother daughter relationship. I know I am. After that, we takeaway dinner for fam and ate at home. As for tomorrow, I am required to go back to work for a meeting. Ah lovely start to the new year. I promise to be good, well and healthy this year. I have also started to watch the new korean drama "Goblin." I am in love with that John Mayer look-alike. He is so dreamy.
No comments:
Post a Comment