Wednesday, 31 December 2014

Centara Grand & Clothing Haul !

Basically I just fast forward skippity skip to the part where my family and I have completed the whole lot of Platinum Mall. It was a hella good shopping experience. My sister is the top scorer of the round. I was last year but fell short to second place lol! So right after checking out from the Novotel hotel, we went straight to the Centara Grand Hotel which is located near Central World. With smart planning and to save time, we'd save that place last and took the BTS to Terminal 21~!



Who can resist these sweet babes?


Mushroom hats on snowmen? Cute.

I have shopped in Terminal 21 before and was really fascinated by the design and structure of the mall but hmm it was no great biggie to me anymore lol. I didn't get anything there this time. It was expensive and had the usual branded outlets. The food court had really good thai food I'll give them that. Had shopped for mostly my brother's clothing. Since it had been a long day, we decided to head back to the hotel. 


There was a band playing music and it really gave the Christmas feel. The decoration down there was really sweet too! View from the BTS walkthrough.


As we walked further down, Intercontinental Bangkok Hotel :)

Makeover.
My face complexion has been really bad this year, due to the temperature, condition of my hostel, hormones and my diet. I have had redness on my cheeks and acne all over. So this treatment I had was laser surgery. Bloody hell it hurt. For a while at least, stupid, I'm surprised my face is still okay after that. They had my blackheads on my nose, pimples removed from my face also with the laser treatment done within an hour 45 minutes. It's great. 

It was professionally done by a doctor. She is really pretty ahaha. Altogether is cost RM400


Along well with these in the bag, some Vitamin C pills, face products and all. Hahaaa

CLOTHING HAUL 


5 tops * 2 pairs of shorts * 3 high waisted A-line skirts * 1 red dress *3 pairs of shoes *
2 pairs of b & k * 1 set of gym attire * 1 makeup bag 


Here's the pool view of Centara Grand.





Not surprised to see no one, cuz it's blazing hot. Lol.


The pool!


I like this picture alot. 

Double tap this right?

Had enough. Ciao! Happy New Year's Eve to all! 

No comments:

Post a Comment