I have snapchat, so feel free to add me: jiexiyeo
I find this app entertaining and fun. It will be fun if you have friends that love to use this app ahaha, I like it cuz I can keep up with what my friends are up to! Super like the fact that it's short and simple. Hehee, now playing One Direction's songs. Night Changes is so good! Thank you Troye Sivan.
Moving on, just these past two nights, I have watched Night in the Museum 2 and The Seventh Son. The level of rating for the both movies are equal. However, I highly recommend you all to watch the Seventh Son in IMAX 3D. The graphics were superb but story line was like meh.
I rarely wear necklaces because I have this chain around my neck custom-made with my chinese name engraved on it so I never take it off. But this time I needed a statement necklace to compliment my top since it was simple and plain. These two pieces are my favorite. Best part is that it was so worth it. Imagine getting this in Diva, Lovisa, Bonita or more it would be over maybe RM20 for a piece? These two just costs me 200 baht.
The two pieces of statement necklaces.
Light rose-pink petal encrusted with crystals in the middle.
Irregular starfish like necklace with shiny diamonds.
Paired it with a white top, brushed lips with lipbalm.
Thanks for reading! Have a great and amazing year ahead! Welcome year 2015!



No comments:
Post a Comment