I really like watching supernatural and unreal scary movies but if it's based on a novel or true story, I will be scared shitless like out of my freaking mind. That is what happened when I just finished watching " A Walk among the Tombstones." I can't bear to think about it and yet here I am writing on how I feel afterwards. I will definitely not get sleep tonight, replace sleep with bloody nightmares. Help. I just like watching these type of movies cuz of thriller and action feel and to enjoy the whole act until I find out what happens in the end. That's just me. Besides, it helps me relax and get things off my mind. Today I had home made sushi and jelly for dinner. Drove around a lot today. Getting used to the car a lot better now. Made my sister mad. Lol.
Okay, shall sleep soon after absorbing enough music. I'm still scared shitless. Bloody hell. Goodnight. Please don't watch the movie. Congrats if you did. Salute and out.
No comments:
Post a Comment