Monday, 5 January 2015

I guess..

Sunset 

I shall try to post everyday from now on. Usually I have a diary but it's a lot more common now to use the modern tech like laptop, iPad per say. Not gonna lie and tell you all the truth either but it was a horrible night for me yesterday. It was so bad that it brought me to tears. I was not fine at all but I guess now I'm much much better. Sometimes you gotta keep yourself occupied and busy to get it out of your head. Trying hard to control my over thinking and trust me I'm better now. So there's a new resolution, be strong. And of more qualities how humans should be, mature, common-sense like thinking, reasonable and other good qualities.
A negative mind will never give you a happy positive life.
This isn't much of a true goal I should aim. Y'all would be like pfft what nonsense is this, there's so much better things to expect and aim for but I need to this first. Since I have some months of break, I shall spend it wisely. I actually can't wait to start degree. My jobs at home right now are basically driving around, doing errands, laundry and bababa.

I guess you can say I'm a lot more happier now. Not comparing to the past years but I'm glad to be at the stage where I am now. It used to be so much harder, but gotta keep swimming against the tide right? It's not easy for me to let go, but I try not to care as much. I hope I can do this. Sometimes I don't know how to feel. I don't think I'm the only one. Hahhaa, alright alright. I'll go now. Ciao!


  • 3.2 & above GPA score ( Degree )
  • Get healthy and fit as ever
  • Pierce my ears like holy sh*t
  • Drive like a pro
  • Happiness >>>
  • Earn money: Job

That's all I got for now. Pathetic. I'm saying this myself so as if I don't know it already. Love my family and friends very much. Off to a great start to the new year! P.s I can already hear the lovely chinese new year music and see decorations off the market. Hehe.

No comments:

Post a Comment