View of the Bangkok city from my room, Centara Grand hotel. It's really beautiful y'know. Moving on to the best place I have ever been ever for desserts. Highly recommend anyone who has a sweet tooth, cravings for coffee and omg the best part is the Shibuya Honey Toast. You have not lived if you have not tried the toast there. It's really like no other. Maybe it is similar to a take on what Kim Gary restaurant wanted or either Toast Box from One Utama.
Nevertheless, this beats anything any day. I'm not kidding. Dead serious. I had the two of the same toast which is the Shibuya Honey Toast and some Chocolate one with strawberries. It's best to just stick to the usual and well known dessert. As for the prices, they are reasonable. The area and environment is perfect for those who like cottage-like wooden feel. I'd loved to go back and try the rest of their desserts but I'm afraid I will get diabetic and fat. So next time yeah. Heh.
View from my hotel room, 41st floor.
Taken by Xperia Z.
The counter of " After You " @ Central World
They even sold homemade cookies, honey and popcorn! *drools*
Shibuya Honey Toast O_O
Left: I had a nutella frappe as well, it tasted more like coffee. Smooth ice blended creamy coffee.
Right: This was the bomb. 63% dark chocolate drizzled all over the top of the sphere till the top of it melted alongside with the inside. Some strawberries, berries, tomatoes and granola were a perfect combination with that. It was consumed within seconds between my family and I.
Thanks for reading! Ciao!
.jpg)

No comments:
Post a Comment