Saturday, 3 January 2015

astronomyy

New found love for this solo artist. At first my brother introduced me to one of his songs which is Nothin' On My Mind, the exact song you are listening to right now as you read this post ahaha. My other favorites of his songs are especially | not into you | don't need u | pack of wolves

It's really relaxing and vibrant. I specially like this type of songs. If you like this type as well, please recommend some to me! I'd love to hear and share altogether. As for now, I'm just sitting on the couch, blogging and listening to music. My core is really sore today ugh. I'd wish I would do more cardio. Every single time I set my alarm early I just hit straight to switch off instead of snooze. Morning jogs are an absolute fail to me. I can't change it to the evening cuz that's normally the time I would have dinner with my family lol. As for the night, I'm scared. It gets dangerous lol. 

I'm alright though with my yoga mat and sport shoes. Okay, gonna go enjoy watching more videos bye. Craving for yummy caramelized sweet salty popcorn. Omg dogs barking all over my neighborhood all of a sudden. 





No comments:

Post a Comment