I have just reached page 58 of Mitch Albom's 'Tuesdays with Morrie' and it is definitely an interesting read. His books are extremely uplifting and heart-warming. Thanks to my sister and mother for recommending me to read the books. As for now, I am blogging chilling on my bed. Just had lunch, completed some house chores. Awaiting for a message for me to collect the book I'm supposed to study for but no notice at all.
I'd like to ask. Really spontaneously. When is the first time you actually used make-up? Like with all the foundation, concealer, bronzer, mascara, eyeliner, lipstick and others. I know a few things here and there. Maybe interested in experimenting but I find it's expensive? Yeah, you could probably say go ahead and buy some from drugstores Watsons or either Guardian. I prove their quality otherwise. If you were to apply make-up to your face, you might as well splurge on good quality ones. Lately I have had my eyes on NARS cosmetics. My friend said it's really good so yeah.
I don't know why lately that I am being so careless. My feelings are thrown off at times. I need to control it somehow. I honestly miss my friends. From highschool hah, talked to buzy this morning and it was pretty good. Will be skyping with Kessh later tonight. And if I ever get the guts to go out tomorrow, praise the lord. That is all.
No comments:
Post a Comment