Saturday, 31 January 2015

Self-care

My hair now smells like raw apple cider. It has that really sour tangy feel. However, it feels good. Hahaha, I have just completed the last workout of the JanYouary month from blogilates. Even though I did not follow each of the workouts as follows on each day, I feel better. They ( quota I don't know ) said it takes 4 weeks to see yourself changing, 12 weeks for them to realize then I forgot bout the rest heh. Couldn't really be bothered. It's been such a pain to not exercise for the past three days due to reasons. Therefore I am excused. Reasonably.

Lately, I have been watching and observing a lot of YouTubers, how they properly take care of themselves and all. To be really honest, I always wanted to try that, but not enough confidence. Plus, no face, no bod, it ain't gonna work for me. Make-up is expensive lol, no matter what it just is. I know that make-up can make a huge difference to our appearance. Enhance to our inner glow and all. Damn my dark circles. I just need to get enough sleep. I try, but social media is my caffeine.

On the 4th of February, I am about to sit for a really important exam. I know that once I have passed this, I shall move on to bigger challenges. I'm not scared yet but I know I should be. This will really push me to my highest limit. It's more like coming out of the box, the comfort zone. Hm, just now, I went to the Setia Alam night market, there were many stalls selling the same type of things, chinese new year is around the corner and each stall had biscuits, snacks and many others more which was expensive! Like whoa, what on earth.

Well, I gotta get back to studying. I always say that. Tonight, I would have to revise back another seven chapters. Tomorrow, nine. Full on. Bye! Hope you all had an awesome January! To better beginnings.

No comments:

Post a Comment