Tuesday, 3 February 2015

Blame myself

Everyday, I truly try to make time to workout. I don't really have much of a reasonable excuse to skip because I actually do it at home. In my room. On the floor. No equipment, just my trusty lovely lavender yoga mat which is soaked with sweat every time I'm done but it's a great one cuz it's long, thick and ensures stability. In fact, I purchased this yoga mat last year when I attended yoga class in my university. As I look back now, it's not worth it anymore. The timetable is set to the schedule that it is always after class, I mean duh who else would join but I am saying in the sense that it takes time and I would have to hold back on dinner and shower later at night. First world problems. However, for the price of RM100, once a week, for three months straight. It's awesome.

I first found yoga challenging, because it was really a new experience. I knew bout pop pilates a long time ago and if I were to measure these two types of exercise, I would definitely choose to do pilates. Pilates helped me sweat and tone my body more. Yoga is more of relaxation and flexibility. What is even better is that you can even practice pilates at home. Just go on YouTube +blogilates Cassey Ho is an amazing instructor. On the other hand, pilates is more challenging than yoga. So I would definitely opt for that choice. This year to me is all about change.

I had a really great post-workout feeling. Not bragging lol. Here to make some notes? It's the month on February so I would encourage all of you to print out the calender and #30DaysButtChallenge heh! I hope to follow it as much as I can. Right. As much as I hate cardio and burpees, do it for the change! Blame myself for eating unhealthy, carbs, late night snacks, processed biscuits, instant noodles and all that horrible food. I don't even know what took over me. This time I have got to control. What studies does to me. Hah.

These past few days I have been studying for a pre-contact examination. And it is tomorrow. Like what on earth am I doing now right? I finished 30 chapters and I still don't feel ready. This is totally not a good sign. The exam is based on financial studies, corporate, rules and regulations ( a.k.a they said common sense ) what. Really hope I can do this. Because so very very soon, I will be working full-time say my shift is like 9am-7pm. My goodness. How to aim for my goal body right? Lol. That is really the least of my worries. This job I applied for is going to be challenging but worth as heck.

That is all. I should really get back to studying, revising and stuff. Anyone can recommend a good concealer for my under eye dark circles? It's so bad. Up to today, I have watched "Into the Woods", "Unbroken", "Blackhat" and more...which I forgot but they're all really average. I would love to watch "Love, Rosie" though! Chinese New Year is around the corner. Till then!

No comments:

Post a Comment