Sunday, 8 February 2015

Bad

I'm still here. Striving. Sooo I have just completed watching some youtube videos. Apparently, Sunday is the only day I have my break. Work is challenging? I'm getting there. I have yet to sit for the MII exam oh my goodness. Revising the book is worse than studying history. Maybe I am exaggerating and I have not completely understood all the terms and policies stated in the book, but I really can't wait to be done with them exam. After that, I would need to complete another exam. This job really does questions my presence. Am I really in it for the experience or for my savings? It may be both but I won't give up now. Not even close to soon. I have learnt a lot and I know there is so much more this industry can offer. I know that in the near future I will be busy. People or friends if I can say, don't realize how important their life or purpose in life is. It's such a disappointment. As they all say, things will get better. Oh I really do hope I get good news! I can only hope and have a bit of luck. Driving around town is getting better as well.

This afternoon, my parents and I headed down to Sungei Wang. Main purpose is to purchase a cheongsam yeah, no kidding. The last cheongsam I wore was probably when I was 7 years old?  Grateful that the one I have bought was cheaper than the others I saw. Had to buy it because there's an event dinner this coming Thursday. Bought a new pair of flats and that's it. I really really need to buy a new purse. Why are beautiful quality made accessories so expensive? :( hmph. The clock shall strike 11pm soon so I shall get back to revising. Off to work tomorrow morning! Long days are here.

No comments:

Post a Comment