Sunday, 22 March 2015

New Tumblr!

Hello. Hi.
It's been ages since I have been here because I have been using the iPad for a long time neglecting this wonderful laptop. It feels good to type and my finger running all over the place funny. As per usual, work has been tough. Sales aren't coming in as quick. Follow-ups are all over the place. And as it is a Sunday, I find peace and relaxation here today. Playing all my favorite Youtube channels, music, drinking tea, talking to my family members. I'm growing up way too fast.

Besides, I have been well. Missing my friends, hanging out with some..
Created a new tumblr blog because I forgot my past one. It was time to create a new one anyway. I don't know whether I should continue this blog because it's pointless. Like I don't even have time to blog in it as often even though I promise I would. So forget that, I like pictures more. Like what even, all these things are running in my head. You know what, I'm supposed to have a dream board with short term goals. I have already made one which would be ages from now so harhar here we go.

- A pair of headphones
- Gym card ( lol wts )
- Clothes, bags, shoes, makeup, shades
- MONEY?!

I actually don't have a great dream board. I just wanna live luxuriously and try my best to earn money right now. My school fees aren't cheap man. Haih, as if the GST thing is gonna make anything better. NOT. I'm just kinda tired right now. I hope you all take care, good luck and all the best! Till next time! If you have time, go check it out even though it's in process.

TUMBLR

LOOKING FOR FINANCIAL PLANNER
PART / FULL TIME NEEDED
thank you very much :)

No comments:

Post a Comment