I managed to have some goodie goodie me time. For an example, doing pilates. It has been way too long, I'm so damn rusty. I feel so tire out even after 5 minutes. WEAK. I get it lol. But this fitness journey has to start now! Looking at instagram pictures, self esteem on myself is low. Imagine furthering my studies back to IMU. I can't even. Money or fitness? I would love money so I can buy anything I want. Sigh. Ain't easy. To be frank, be focused on your studies. That would be the time of your life. Such an eventful year so far huehuehue.
Yesterday night, I watched "Insurgent" gosh. It's so cool! Really love the story and characters inside it. So rating well, 7/10? Changing the subject immediately, there is really no need to buy any facial products because I swear by this, just use green tea. You know the packets of green tea after blanching it in hot water? Do not throw them away! Cut open the packet and use them as a facial scrub. I have used this method for quite some time now and it always have made my face so much more fairer and smoother. Another tip would be to add a two teaspoons of honey. So it has that masking effect. Leave it on for at least 10 minutes for it to absorb to your face. Apply it to your neck as well! Heh.
I honestly miss my friends. I wish I could spend more time with them cuz time is running out. Time passes by too fast. That's all for now. Have a good day!
No comments:
Post a Comment