With that saying, I was actually considering getting a skinnymint teatox. I had a glimpse of it and my colleague said that after she had drank that, she had to make multiple trips to the loo. It's normal I guess since it is mainly made for detoxifying all the bad toxins from your body. But it's not cheap at all man. That package could have cost me a whole month worth of gym. Thinking bout that, I'm fine doing it at home. However, I have this feeling that I would need to subscribe one when I am in uni. God, I need this. It's great to be here at home. Blessed.
Recently watched Cinderella and Fast & Furious 7! Both equally good movies. Can't wait to watch Avengers, Hit Man Number 47 mhmm yeah. So, since I'm kinda bored I shall go blend some oranges to make some orange juice, chomp on cherry tomatoes, munch on some seedless grapes, watch pewdiepie, blog, tumblr, and skype with my very best friends. That's enough to update from now. Very dull indeed. Sigh. Time to update what I want: - a fit bod, money, nail polish - creme, pale brown, grey , food, bag, shoes, formal, headphones. Makes me want my job back.
Updated playlist:
- All That - Carly Rae Jepsen
- "American Candy" album - The Maine
- Crave - La+ch
- Dear No One - Tori Kelly
----------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------
Appreciation post for you noob. Thanks for always being there for me when I needed someone to talk to. To more skype sessions, and hanging out :)
![]() |
| This nigga tryna act cool (jk) he's always cool |
![]() |
| "I wanna sleep" face Kk, thx, Bai. |


No comments:
Post a Comment