Wednesday, 8 April 2015

Life

I am not making any progress with my revision at all. This isn't good at all. Somehow I try to make the effort as I purposely switched on the laptop instead of using the iPad. Oh well, anyway would just like to say that I have been really digging into the new album called "American Candy" by The Maine, I have been so loving them ever since I was 14. It has been awhile since they have made a good impression. Because their previous album wasn't that nice. To me.

Anyway, I'd just like to rant everything out here. Like puke whatever. I find life really unfair. Since when would it be easy right? Pfft. Ok. First thing, the matter is with money. I honestly don't like that we have our differences and currency rates between other countries. Indeed, this is how we maintain a balance in our economy but I feel like it's competitive. In other words, difficult. There are so many things in this modern age that we would need maybe some wants as well? Looking up at the stock markets, index funds, property prices, shares, and more. All of it is going down to shit. Ain't no one got that extra kind of money to place it into a fund. Hence, funds = commitments.

Commitments could be broken down into family's needs, installments, bills, any kind of sort that is in general, the main right now. Lol, I feel if I puke anymore useless thoughts of mind, I think I should stop. I can't bear to listen to any more sad songs. Makes me feel so emo man. Okay. That is all. What I have done today is mainly sleep, chores, and watching the telly. Almost everyday is the same. Someone please tell me the remedy to get rid of the dark circles, eyes bags and all. The struggle is real. Oh, I might go dye my hair. I'm not sure if I should stick to the same color or should I try something new. Mhmm, okie bye.
American Candy T-Shirts
So much want.

No comments:

Post a Comment