Goals. To earn my own worth of money to purchase a pair of Nike' shoes and everything from Victoria's Secret. I have only started to be a fan of their products this year. Do I need a reason? It's all so feminine which has sparkles of pink and shimmer and all girly stuff. It's just a category of wants. Especially when I have more time to focus on myself, fitness is one main that I pay more attention to. Like drinking an insane amount of water everyday oh god. Not to mention, the detox tea. Earlier this morning, I have been scrolling through my news feed on Facebook, so in fact, the detox tea is not for the long term *duh* you can only see immediate results once you take a picture but no matter, it's only showing how much water weight you have lost for that time being. So fitness and workouts is the only way. No shortcuts. However, I have been really enjoying the tea! It makes a good scrub too huehuehue.
It has been quite a day. I actually woke up at 4AM, feeling famished, so I went down and ate two pieces of bread. Lol. Went back to sleep and woke up at around 9AM. How I spent my day was just filled with chores and watching Asia's Next Top Model Episode 4. I really am a fan of Amy and Amanda. The rest has yet to shine so I'm looking forward to the next episodes. Gotta admit, they have up' their standard of the competition as the prize is really awesome. As I watch the program, I feel like a total utter loser, girls my age are doing something extraordinary and I'm like, I want pizza and chips. Maybe I'm exaggerating, modelling isn't easy at all. Wooh.

No comments:
Post a Comment